A little while back, I wrote a blog post for Healthcare Informatics magazine about the importance of returning unsolicited messages from recruiters. To date, I’ve received over 50 emails from both recruiters who have thanked me, and candidates who told me about landing dream jobs they didn’t even know existed as a result of taking two minutes out of their busy days to speak to a recruiter. I’ve no doubt that you’re extremely busy this time of year with a long list of to-dos that are much more festive than returning a recruiter’s call, but make no mistake – ‘Tis the Season for Opportunity! So just in case you missed it the first time, here’s a link to the post: Happy Where You Are So No Need to Return the Recruiter’s Message, Right? No Grasshopper.
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
- Manager Healthcare Provider Data
- Epic Beaker Project Manager
- Cerner Quality Measures
- EMR Specialist
- Interim Director of Clinical Informatics
- IT PROJECT MANAGER - Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST III - Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- IT CLINICAL APPLICATIONS MANAGER - Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Healthcare IT Manager
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Coordinator