Today I got the announcement from SRSsoft that they have integrated their EMR software with the Medstrat PACS software. As I think about it, I’m a little surprised that I haven’t seen more integrations with PACS software. Is this because most doctors wouldn’t really use this? I know that SRSsoft does a lot of work with orthopedics and related specialties where PACS is essential. I’d love to hear what other things are happening with PACS and EMR integration.
You may also like
About the author
John Lynn is the Founder of the HealthcareScene.com, a network of leading Healthcare IT resources. The flagship blog, Healthcare IT Today, contains over 13,000 articles with over half of the articles written by John. These EMR and Healthcare IT related articles have been viewed over 20 million times.
John manages Healthcare IT Central, the leading career Health IT job board. He also organizes the first of its kind conference and community focused on healthcare marketing, Healthcare and IT Marketing Conference, and a healthcare IT conference, EXPO.health, focused on practical healthcare IT innovation. John is an advisor to multiple healthcare IT companies. John is highly involved in social media, and in addition to his blogs can be found on Twitter: @techguy.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Ambulatory MIPS Analyst
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)
- Epic Beaker Analyst (6186)
- Epic Patient Access Manager (6178)
- Utilization Management Project Manager
- Technical Support Analyst II - 100% REMOTE
- Network Analyst
- eHealth Exchange Program Manager, Policy & Governance