Day Four of HIMSS10. My plan for this day was to tie up any loose ends that needed tying and knock off at noon, taking the remainder of the day to enjoy Atlanta, and my sister, who was driving in from Knoxville to spend the night. I am a firm believer in the “treat yourself at the end of a conference” line of thinking – although it was an exciting, gratifying, productive, and fun week, by this time I was more than ready to wind down and bid HIMSS10 a fond adieu. Please continue reading at Healthcare Informatics.
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
- Clinical IT Leader
- Inside Sales Representative(Remote Work)
- AMISYS Configuration Analyst
- Part-time Marketing Consultant(Remote work)
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Manager