Eased into HIMSS with the fun and relaxing social events of Sunday behind me, Monday marked the beginning of my workweek. I have two goals this week – I want to meet as many new colleagues as possible, expanding my network of contacts, and I want to meet as many colleagues as possible who I’ve already formed a relationship with virtually, but have yet to meet in person. I’ve got my work cut out for me. Please continue reading here on Healthcare Informatics . . .
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
- Sr Cerner FirstNet Consultant
- Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic
- Regional Sales Manager - Southwest
- Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Cerner SurgiNet Solutions Architect
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Director, Revenue Cycle System & Training
- Cerner SurgiNet Analyst
- Network Analyst