Eased into HIMSS with the fun and relaxing social events of Sunday behind me, Monday marked the beginning of my workweek. I have two goals this week – I want to meet as many new colleagues as possible, expanding my network of contacts, and I want to meet as many colleagues as possible who I’ve already formed a relationship with virtually, but have yet to meet in person. I’ve got my work cut out for me. Please continue reading here on Healthcare Informatics . . .
You may also like
About the author
Gwen Darling is a Search Executive specializing in Healthcare IT, the Founder of Healthcare IT Central (the leading online Career Center for Healthcare IT job seekers and employers), and the Former Editor/Founder of Healthcare IT Today. Gwen also is a featured blogger for Healthcare Informatics magazine.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Support Services Lead
- Epic Principal Instructional Designer/ Trainer
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Systems Analyst
- Epic Business Intelligence Developer - REMOTE WORK!
- Technical Lead
- Senior Applications Analyst
- HOSPITAL LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Hospital Software Analyst I) - Natividad