Honestly, it seems that Mark’s as confused as everyone about this whole process. This is an interesting development since I would have thought that CCHIT would have had a close relationship with HHS, ONC, NIST, CMS, etc. The fact that CCHIT and Mark Leavitt are kind of left in the dark and full of lots of questions is not a good sign for CCHIT and fans of CCHIT. It is a good sign for those who don’t care for CCHIT.
You may also like
About the author
John Lynn is the Founder of the HealthcareScene.com, a network of leading Healthcare IT resources. The flagship blog, Healthcare IT Today, contains over 13,000 articles with over half of the articles written by John. These EMR and Healthcare IT related articles have been viewed over 20 million times.
John manages Healthcare IT Central, the leading career Health IT job board. He also organizes the first of its kind conference and community focused on healthcare marketing, Healthcare and IT Marketing Conference, and a healthcare IT conference, EXPO.health, focused on practical healthcare IT innovation. John is an advisor to multiple healthcare IT companies. John is highly involved in social media, and in addition to his blogs can be found on Twitter: @techguy.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Epic Ambulatory MIPS Analyst
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)
- Epic Beaker Analyst (6186)
- Epic Patient Access Manager (6178)
- Utilization Management Project Manager
- Technical Support Analyst II - 100% REMOTE
- Network Analyst
- eHealth Exchange Program Manager, Policy & Governance