I’m sure that many of you have already seen it, but it made me so happy watching it that I just had to share it for those that hadn’t seen it. Plus, it’s worth a second watch. The employees at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon put this video together for Breast Cancer Awareness to the song “Down” by Jay Sean. My favorite part of the video is the old man dancing with the broom. Well worth the 3:38.
You may also like
About the author
John Lynn is the Founder of the HealthcareScene.com, a network of leading Healthcare IT resources. The flagship blog, Healthcare IT Today, contains over 13,000 articles with over half of the articles written by John. These EMR and Healthcare IT related articles have been viewed over 20 million times.
John manages Healthcare IT Central, the leading career Health IT job board. He also organizes the first of its kind conference and community focused on healthcare marketing, Healthcare and IT Marketing Conference, and a healthcare IT conference, EXPO.health, focused on practical healthcare IT innovation. John is an advisor to multiple healthcare IT companies. John is highly involved in social media, and in addition to his blogs can be found on Twitter: @techguy.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Sales Account Executive
- Epic Cupid Application Analyst
- REDCap Application Specialist
- Prelude/Grand Central Analyst III
- Epic Beaker Analyst DI (6187)
- Epic Beaker Analyst (6186)
- Epic Patient Access Manager (6178)
- Utilization Management Project Manager
- Technical Support Analyst II - 100% REMOTE