I know that I have a number of EHR consultants that regularly read this blog. Plus, many of my readers have used, are looking to use or have heard stories about EHR consultants. I’m currently working on an article about EHR Consultants and so I’m interested in hearing people’s feedback about their experience with or as an EHR consultant. Here’s some things i’m interested in hearing about:
- Benefits of an EHR Consultant
- Challenges of an EHR Consultant
- Finding a good EHR Consultant
- Making the most of an EHR Consultant
- Does an unbiased EHR Consultant exist?
Basically, I’m interested in answering the question of whether an EHR consultant has your best interest in mind and things you can do to ensure a quality experience with a consultant.
Also, you might look back at my five part series on EHR consultants to get you thinking.