My last post is my first draft of EMR and “Biometric Integrations – Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, Palm Recognition, Retinal Scan. Authentication and Signatures Using Biometrics” for the Healthcare IT blogposium. Here’s a list of other Healthcare IT bloggers that are participating in the blogposium. Please visit them and offer your feedback and comments on their posts and mine.
I’ll be including a detailed link for each blog as they start being posted. I stayed up until Midnight so I could be the first to post my Blogposium post.
UPDATE: Here’s links to other participants.
* Christina’s Considerations on Regional Health Information Organizations
* Conmergence on Telehealth
* Drugwonks on FDA Critical Path Initiative
* eHealth on Integration of Personal Health Records and Electronic Medical Records
* Envisioning 2.0 on The E-Patient-Provider Relationship
* HealthNex Three topics: Patient Experiential Data, Genetic Privacy Issues and Biobanking
* HITsmit on e-MAR Systems
* HIT Transition on RHIO Startup Funding and Finance
* Informaticopia on International Perspectives on Clinical Informatics
* Medical Connectivity on Integrating Medical Devices into EMRs
* Marketplace.MD on the Consumer-Driven Health Care Movement
* medmusings on Mobile Access to EMR/EHR/PHR for Providers and Patients
* Usemed on Ongoing and Completed EHR, CPOE and CDS Implementation Projects